EC.002.2 CampusCE Pull Course/Class Data
User Acceptance Test Overview
CampusCE pulls course and class data each morning at 7am. Changes made the prior day will not be in CampusCE until the following morning.
Business Process Flow Diagram
Self-Paced Training Materials (Advanced Prep)
To prepare yourself in advance for the richest testing experience below are required Canvas Courses. Successful course completion is a prerequisite to participate in all UAT activities.
- There are no required self-paced courses for this topic
To register for these required courses visit the ctcLink Training Registration Page.
Instructor-Led Training Materials and Recordings
Instructor-Led Training Materials
- No instructor-led training materials
Training Session Recordings
- No recordings
Steps in the Test Process
- EC.002.2.1 Course/Class Fee Data Sent to CampusCE
- Between 5am and 7am Service Operation runs to send course/class/fee data to CampusCE. This is an automated process.
- EC.002.2.2 Log in to CampusCE DEV account and locate class section created as a test
- CampusCE has provided the college with login information to the college DEV account.
- Refer to 9.2 Verify Data in CampusCE for additional information on classes.
- EC.002.2.3 Verify the class section in CampusCE
- Expected result is the price of the class only reflects the class fee, and does not include the class fee.
Minimum Test Case (Data) Scenarios:
Recommended Error Test Conditions:
Return to High Level (Tier 1) UAT Framework for CampusCE:
Previous Step (Tier 2) in the High Level UAT Framework:
Next Step (Tier 2) in the High Level UAT Framework:
Links to User Acceptance Test 'How To' Information:
Security Matrix Mapping Information
The information below provides those completing the Security Matrix Mapping templates with the Menus, Pages and Role Names needed to execute the User Acceptance Testing relevant to this UAT guide.
- No security necessary