Purpose: Use this document as a reference for a screen print in ctcLink.
Audience: All College Staff.
Following are steps that print everything currently showing on the screen including that which is visible when scrolling to the bottom of the main window. This will not print the additional content from internal or nested scroll areas. This method may produce a multi-page output.
Printing the Screen
- If there are expandable/collapsible areas of the screen, expand those to be included in the print.
- Right click on any white space in the general area to be printed and choose Select All.
- From the browser menu select Print Preview.
- Change the orientation to Landscape.
- Change the dropdown that reads As laid out on screen to As selected on screen.
- Select Shrink to Fit option.
- Click the Print button.