Student Permissions Forms 28c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to grant permission to use funds for previous terms in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Self-Service
Navigation: Student Self Service
- Sign into your self-service.
- Under the Finances area, click the Payment Profile link.
- Select the Account Services tab.
- Click the Student Permissions tab. Click Grant Permission.
- After reading the description of the permission form, verify the FAPERMIT is selected. Click Next.
- After reading the authorization section, select Yes, I have read the agreement. Click Submit.
- You should see a green checkmark once the form has been submitted and accepted.
- Click View Student Permission to see it assigned to your account and to go back to your self-service account.
- To view the agreement again, click Display Student Agreement.
Click Return to go back to you student self-service account.