Student Self-Service: Enroll Using Permission Number
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering permission numbers for closed courses in ctcLink.
Navigation: Gateway → Student Center
Enrollment using a permission number is typically used for courses that are closed, courses that need consent, or to enroll from the Wait List.
- Select the Enroll link or Enrollment: Add from the Academics section drop down menu in the Student Center.
- When the course is added to your shopping cart a Permission number box will open. Enter the Permission number and click Next.
- Click the Proceed to Step 2 of 3 button.
- Click Finish Enrolling.
- View the results to confirm the enrollment was successful. A green check in the Status column indicates success. A red X means there was a problem. Review the error messages and correct any issues or, contact your advisor or registration for additional assistance.
- Click the My Class Schedule button to review your courses for a specific term.