Student Center: Financial Aid Services
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using Financial Aid services in the Student Center
Navigation: Gateway → Student Center → Finances
Students can view and update Financial Aid information in the Student Center.
Viewing Financial Aid
- Click the View Financial Aid link in the Finances section of Student Center.
- Select the Aid Year to view.
- The full Aid year summary displays at the top of the page and a breakdown by Terms displays at the bottom.
- Click the Accept/Decline awards button from the summary page or from the main Student Center page.
- Click the Accept or Decline box for each Award offered.
- Loan amounts can be adjusted by clicking the Accept box and adjusting the amount in the Accepted column.
- Click Submit to send your information to the Financial Aid Office.