Student Center: Uploading Documents
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for uploading documents in the Student Center.
Navigation: Gateway → Student Center → Upload Documents
The Upload Documents button allows students to submit required documents from their Student Center account.
- Click the Upload Documents button on the right menu.
- Select the college to receive the document and select the Continue button.
Note: Only colleges where you are a student will display.
- Enter or look up (click the magnifying glass for a look up menu) the Document Class and Document Type.
- Select the Attach button.
- Select the Choose File button and choose the file to attach from your computer.
- Select the Upload button.
- The Document Uploaded confirmation displays, click the OK button.
- Select the View button to see your document.
- Select the plus (+) or minus (–) buttons to add or remove Documents for that Document Class.
- Select the (+) or (–) buttons at the top of the page to add or remove a new Document Class.
- Select the View All link to view all Document Classes and Documents Types on a single page.
- Select the Save button when all documents have been uploaded.