Mobile - Student Center: Notifications and Messages 28d
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view and reply to messages in your Student Message Center using the college Mobile Application
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Click the Login tile from your college's Mobile application.
- Login using your Student ID and Password.
- Scroll down on the left My Links menu and click on Messages.
- In your Message Center Inbox you will see messages. Click on the message to review.
- Review the message and Reply if needed.
Not all messages will allow replies. Contact the college department that sent the message regarding any questions or concerns if the reply option is not available.
- If no reply is needed, students can click an item on their My Links bar to view other information. Messages will remain in the Message Center for viewing until the student chooses to archive the message or the college chooses to expire the message.
- If a Reply is needed, students can type a reply and click the Send button.
- Students have the option to Archive messages. Clicking the Archive button will remove the message from active display in the Message folder. Students may also reply and Archive in one step by selecting the Send & Archive button.
- Students can view Archived Message at anytime by clicking the View Archived Messages button in their Messages folder.
- If a college staff member responds to the Message, the message will be pulled out of the archive folder and display as a new message for the student. Student can open the message, view and reply to the college until the college closes the conversation thread on the message.