Enrolling Time Reporters - 15b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to enroll time reporters in ctcLink
Audience: Time and Labor Administrator or HR Specialist
NOTE: All employees need to be enrolled as time reporters, including employees who are only exception time reporting.
Enrolling Time Reporters
Navigation: Main Menu > Time and Labor > Enroll Time Reporters > Create Time Reporter Data
- Enter the Empl ID.
- Click the Search button.
- Enter the Payable Time Start Date - the date you expect the employee to start being paid.
Note: This date is important for time reporters in a workgroup defined for exception time reporting who will have payable time created from schedules.
- The Effective Date will prepopulate and is normally the same as the Payable Time Start Date.
- Ensure the Status field is Active.
- Ensure the Send Time to Payroll checkbox is selected.
- Select the Time Reporter Type.
- Select the Elapsed Time Template.
- If applicable, click the Punch Time Template lookup icon and select PSPCH_NONE.
- Select the Time Period ID.
- Click the Workgroup lookup icon and select the appropriate option. (see Workgroup Matrix at the end of this document as a guide when selecting the Workgroup)
- Click the Save button.