Managing Exceptions for Time and Labor -15j, 15b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to manage exceptions for Time and Labor in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor Administrator
Exceptions are generated when the Time and Labor Administration process runs.
Navigation: Main Menu > Time and Labor > View Time > Exceptions
- Click the Get Employees button.
- If applicable, click the Filtering Options expand button and filter the appropriate information.
- Click the Select button.
- Review the Exceptions section. Exceptions that have an exception level of High cannot be processed as payable time. Medium and Low exceptions can be processed, but will remain on the exception list.
- Click the Allow check box next to each exception if they should be processed in the payroll run. Exceptions with the Severity of High will have the Allow checkbox grayed out until they are resolved.
- Click the Details tab to view details about the exception.
- The Exceptions display. Click the Explanation link to view additional information about the exception.
- The Exception Explained screen displays. Click the Return button when finished viewing the information.
- Click the Save button when complete.