Making Record Only Adjustment in Time and Labor - 15b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for making time and labor record only adjustments in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor Administrators
Making Record Only Adjustments
Navigation: Main Menu > Time and Labor > Report Time > Adjust Paid Time
- Enter the Empl ID.
- Click the Search button.
- Enter the Start Date and End Date.
- In the Payable Time Details section, enter the Date to be adjusted for time paid.
- Select the Time Reporting Code.
- Enter the amount of time in the Quantity field.
- Enter or select the Accounting Date.
- Click the Add a Row (+) button to make changes to paid time for other dates.
- Click the Save button.