Reporting Time Quickly - 15a, 15b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to report time quickly in ctcLink
Audience: Time and Labor Administrator
Reporting Time Quickly
Navigation: Main Menu > Time and Labor > Report Time > Rapid Time
- Click the Add a New Session tab.
- Enter a description of the time being entered (Ex. Bi-Weekly Time).
- Select the template type from the Template Type drop-down menu.
- Select CTC_ELAPSE from the Template drop-down menu.
- Select an option from the Processing Mode drop-down menu. Options include:
- Addition: adds a new instance of time for the day without replacing any time that was previously reported for the same day.
- Correction:deletes all time previously entered for the day and regenerates new time.
- Replacement: replaces any time that was entered for the same dates using either the Rapid Entry page or the Mass Time Reporting page with the time you are entering now. Only time originating from those two sources is replaced by the new instance of time. Time that originated from any other source, such as the Timesheet page, is not changed).
- Enter the EMPLID.
- Enter the Date.
- Enter the TRC (Time Reporting Code).
Note: The information entered must be correct. Invalid transactions appear on the Manage Exceptions pages for manager or Payroll Administrator review. All time transactions are converted to reported time, whether exceptions are created or not. For those reported time entries that have related exceptions, the time can be corrected in the time reporting pages.
- Click the Copy Down Values from the Last Row checkbox if copying information from the entered row.
- Enter the amount of rows needed for entering time in the Rows to Add field.
- Click the Add Rows button.
- Click the Submit button.
- Click the OK button.
Note the Session Number field change and the Last Updated field showing the date and time of the submission.