Adding Applications Manually 02c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for adding an application manually in ctcLink.
Audience: Admissions staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Student Admissions > Application Entry > Add Application
- On the Application Entry page enter the following information:
- Application Nbr: Do not change, accept default value.
- ID: Allow to Default to NEW unless adding an application for an existing student.
- Academic Institution: Enter or look up.
- Academic Career: Enter or look up.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Biographical Details tab, enter the applicant information into the following sections:
- Person Information
- Biographical History
- Continue to enter applicant information into the National ID and Contact Information sections.
- Click the Edit Address link and enter the applicant’s address information.
- Enter the Phone and Email.
- To add an additional address, phone or email, click the (+) in these sections.
- If applicable, click the Visa/Permit Data link to add information for the applicant.
- If required, click the Citizenship link to enter passport information.
- On the Regional tab, enter the applicant’s Ethnicity if available and do not use the History section. Multiple ethnicities can be entered by clicking the “Add” button to add another row.
- On the Application Program Data tab enter the following information into the Program Data section:
- Effective Date: Enter or accept the default value.
- Admit Term: Enter or look up the term.
- Academic Program: Enter or look up the term.
- Campus: Select the campus to which the student is being admitted.
- Academic Load: Select from the drop down list.
- Enter APPL in the Program Status section. Leave Action Reason blank.
- Enter or select the applicant’s Academic Plan. Leave the Sub Plan field blank.
- On the Application Data tab enter or select the Application Center (institution code).
- Enter or select the Admit Type.
- Enter information into the remaining fields as required by local policy/process.
- Enter Additional Information as required by local process/policy.
- Information on the Application School/Recruiting tab is optional.
- Information on the Additional Details tab is optional.
- After completing the required information on all tabs, click the Save button.