Deleting Application Records by Batch 02c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to delete application records by batch in ctcLink
Audience: Admissions staff.
Deleting Application Records by Batch
Navigation: Main Menu > Student Admissions > Application Delete > Application Delete by Batch
- On the Application Delete by Batch page, click on the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter a unique Run Control ID and click the Add button.
- In the Population box, make sure the Population Selection box is checked and then choose which selection tool to use and Query Name if applicable.
- Before you run the process you can click the Preview Selection Results to preview the applications you are about to delete.
- Click the Run button.
- On the Process Scheduler Request page you will see details about the job you just ran:
- Run Date
- Run Time
- Click OK.
- Click OK.You have successfully deleted applications records by batch.