Creating Prospect Records Part of Test Load 02b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating prospect records in ctcLink.
Audience: All Staff
Navigation: Main Menu → Student Recruiting → External Test Score Processing → Search/Match/Post Test Scores
To create a prospect record:
- On the Search/Match/Post Test Scores page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter a Run Control ID.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Search/Match/Post Test Scores tab, enter the Test ID.
- Enter the Data Source, Address Type, and Phone Type.
Note: Different test IDs will open different fields.
- Click the Create Prospects box. If you have user defaults, those values will appear. If you do not have defaults, you will need to enter them. If you want to create prospect records from the test loads, this is optional.
- Click the Search Parameters tab.
- Select a search parameter from the Search Parameter drop-down box. You will want to verify the correct search parameter to be used by your college for this process.You are now ready to click the Run button and initiate a process scheduler request, which is outside the scope of this quick reference guide.