View Prospect Summary 02n
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing the prospect summary page in ctcLink.
The Prospect Summary page displays a summary of information about a prospect, such as academic career, recruiting status, and referral source. This page also shows whether or not the prospect has applied.
Navigation: Main Menu → Student Recruiting → Prospect Summaries → Prospect Summary
- Enter the student ID or Last Name / First Name and the business unit (institution code) and click the Search button.
- Click the Detail Panel link.
- The Create/Update Prospects component opens to the Prospect Career Data tab in a new window. After reviewing the details, close the current browser window to return to the Prospect Summary page.
- Additional navigation from this page is available by using one of the links at the bottom or by selecting one of the Transfer To drop-down options.
- The Prospect Program link appears if academic program data exists for the prospect.
- Click the Prospect Program link to view the programs in which the prospect has expressed interest.
- Click the Return button to go back to the Prospect Summary page