Assigning Basis of Admissions to an Applicant 02f
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for assigning basis of admissions codes to an applicant in ctcLink
Audience: Admissions office
Navigation: Main Menu → Student Admissions → Application Evaluation → Application Decisions → Basis of Admission
- Enter the Student ID field or enter the student’s Last Name and First Name.
- Enter or select the Academic Institution.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the Basis of Admission lookup icon and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Admit Term lookup icon and select the appropriate term.
- Enter an End Date if this offer is valid only for a specified time period.
- Other fields are not required. Enter the information if available.
- Click the Include In Offer check box, if applicable.
Note: The system will include the Base of Admission code and a description in the admissions letter that is generated from 3Cs. If the offer letter is generated after the end date, the Basis of Admissions will not display.
- Edit the Long Description field, if applicable.
Note: The Basis of Admission Long Description entered when the code was set up will automatically display here. Change if necessary.
- Click the Save button to complete the procedure.