Matriculating an Applicant into a Student 02h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for matriculating a student in ctcLink.
Audience: ctcLink Employees
Navigation: Main Menu → Student Admissions → Application Maintenance → Maintain Applications
To matriculate a student:
- On the Maintain Applications page, enter the ID, Application Program Number, and Academic Institution data.
- Click the Search button.
- On the page that appears, click the Application Program Data tab.
- Click the Add Row button in the Program Data area. This will create a new row in the Program Status area.
The effective date for the MATR row must be prior to the term start date if the student wants to enroll in the current term. Example: A student applies and is Matriculated on 9/20/2016 but the fall term start date of 9/19/2016, this student will not be able to be term activated and enrolled for fall term. In this case, the student's application and matriculation should be backdated prior to 9/19/2016.
- Select Matriculation (MATR) in the Program Action box. Tab out of the field in order for the Create Program button to display.
- Click the Create Program button. This will matriculate the student.
- Create Program button will gray out and no further changes can be made to reverse/update program action without adding a new effective dated row.