Unmatriculating an Applicant into a Student 02h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for unmatriculating a student in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff
Navigation: Main Menu → Records and Enrollment → Career and Program Information → Student Program/Plan
To unmatriculate a student:
- On the Student Program/Plan page, enter the ID.
- Click the Search button.
- On the page that appears, click an ID in the Search Results area to bring up the student record for unmatriculation.
- On the Student Program tab, click the Correct History button.
- Click the Add Row button.
- Select ADVR (Admission Revocation) in the Program Action field.
- Click the Save button. A warning will pop up once the Save button is clicked.
This will delete all Program Action rows and sequences from this component for the individual. The application record will still exist.