Using Quick Admit 02h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using Quick Admit in ctcLink.
Audience: ctcLink employees
Quick Admit bypasses the admissions module and allows you to admit a student quickly. However, you can only quick admit a student once per career and this is NOT included in admissions reporting.
Navigation: Main Menu → Records and Enrollment → Enroll Students → Quick Admit a Student
- On the Quick Admit a Student page, enter the Academic Career and Term information.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Biographical Details tab, enter the personal data for the student.
- Click the Regional tab.
- Scroll down to the Ethnicity area and enter the available information. If more than one ethnicity is reported, add another row by clicking the Add button.
- Click the Program/Plan tab.
- Enter the Academic Program Primary, Campus, Academic Plan, Admit Term, Requirement Term, and Expected Graduation Term to admit and activate the student.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Save button.