View Applicant Evaluation Summary 02f
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view an applicant’s evaluation summary in ctcLink.
Audience: Admissions office
Navigation: Main Menu → Student Admissions → Applicant Summaries → Application Evaluation Summary
- Enter the Student ID in the ID field or search for the student by name.
Note: The Academic Career and Academic Institution field default.
- Click the Search button.
- Select the appropriate option from the Search Results section.
- Click the Search button to view all of the materials assigned to the applicant. The system displays all existing relevant data at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Committee Results tab.
- View all existing committee results for an applicant.
- Click the Evaluator Results tab.
- Click the Search button to view all existing evaluation results for an applicant.
- Click the Evaluator Detail tab.
- Click Search to view all existing evaluation details for an applicant.