Viewing an Applicant's Summary Page 02f
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view an applicant’s summary page in ctcLink
Audience: Admissions office
Navigation: Main Menu → Student Admissions → Applicant Summaries → Application Summary
Use the Application Summary page to view a list of all applications in the database for an individual.
- Look Up the student by ID or Name and click the Search button.
- The Application Summary page will give basic details for all applications an applicant has in the system.
- Click the Application Data link.
- Re-enter student ID or Name and then click the Search button on the Maintain Applications page.
- The Application Maintenance page will open in a new window to view Application data.
- This page will allow users to view or update application information based on user security.
- After updates/review, close the Application Maintenance page window.
- Click Application Detail to view additional application information.
- Click Return to go back to the Application Summary page.