Viewing a Summary of Prospects Information 02c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view a summary of a prospect’s info in ctcLink.
Audience: Admissions Staff/Recruiters
Navigation: Main Menu > Student Recruiting > Prospect Summaries > Prospect Summary
- Enter the available search criteria:
a. ID or Name
b. Academic Institution
c. Academic Career (optional)
- Select the Search button.
- On the Prospect Summary page, select the Detail Panel link.
- This will open the Create/Update Prospects page in a new window on the Prospect Career Data tab.
- Users can view and/or update the Create/Update prospects page as needed. Additional navigation from this page is available by using one of the links at the bottom or by selecting one of the Transfer To drop-down options.
- After reviewing the details, close the current browser window to return to the Prospect Summary page.
- The Prospect Program link appears back on the Prospect Summary page if academic program data exists for the prospect.
- Select the Prospect Program link to view the programs in which the prospect has expressed interest.
- Select the Return button to go back to the Prospect Summary page.
- This will display the prospect’s program data (if it exists).
- You have successfully viewed a summary of a prospect’s information.