Viewing a Summary of Prospects Information 02c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view a summary of a prospect’s info in ctcLink.
Audience: Admissions Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Student Recruiting > Prospect Summaries > Prospect Summary
- Enter the available search criteria:
a. ID or Name
b. Academic Institution
c. Academic Career (optional)
- Click the Search button.
- On the Prospect Summary page, click the Detail Panel link.
- This will open the Create/Update Prospects page in a new window on the Prospect Career Data tab.
a. Users can view and/or update the Create/Update prospects page as needed.
- Close the window and return to the Prospect Summary page.
- Back on the Prospect Summary page, click the Prospect Program link.
- This will display the prospect’s program data (if it exists).
You have successfully viewed a summary of a prospect’s information.