Adding a Recruiter Record 02a, 02j
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for adding recruiter records in ctcLink.
Audience: Admissions Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Student Recruiting > Create/Update Recruiters
Use the Recruiters page to assign a recruiter type and recruiter roles to the individual.
You can assign the recruiter as many roles and regions as are pertinent for this Academic Career. However, if the recruiter is recruiting for more than one Academic Career, you must add a separate recruiter record for each career.
- On the Create/Update Recruiters page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter your college’s academic institution code in the Academic Institution field.
- Enter the desired academic career in the Academic Career field,
- Enter the recruiter’s EmplID into the Recruiter ID field.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Recruiters tab, enter the recruiter information and assign the recruiter role(s).
- Click the Effective Date field and enter the desired information into the Effective Date.
- Click the Status list and select appropriate value from Status list items.
- Click the Recruiter Type list and select the value from available list.
- Click the Recruiter Role field and select appropriate value from Recruiter Role list items.
- Use the Recruiter Categories page to assign recruiting categories to a recruiter. Use the Category field to enter the appropriate recruiting categories for this recruiter.
- Click the Recruiter Categories tab.
- Enter the appropriate information into the Category field.
- Click the Assignment Stage field and select appropriate value from Assignment Stage list items.
- Click the Recruiter Regions tab. Use the Recruiter Regions page to link recruiters at the career level to specific geographic regional assignments.
- Click the Stage field and select appropriate value from Stage list items.
- Enter the appropriate information into the Region field. .
- Click the Include/Exclude field and select desired value from Include/Exclude list items.
Optional: Click the External Org ID field and enter the desired information into the External Org ID field. If a specific school is an exception to the Include/Exclude value that you entered for this region, select the External Org ID of that school here. All schools within the postal code range of the selected region are available. For example, you might want to exclude this recruiter from recruiting in Iowa, except for Cornell College, where he has certain beneficial affiliations.
- Click the Recruiter Centers tab. Use the Recruiter Centers page to link a recruiter to your institution's recruiting and application centers.
- Enter the appropriate information into the Recruiting Center field.
- Enter the appropriate information into the Application Center field.
- Click the Recruiter Programs tab and enter the recruiter program information.
- Enter the appropriate information into the Academic Program field.
- Enter the appropriate information into the Academic Plan field.
- Click the Save button.