Accuplacer Batch File Upload 02h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to upload Accuplacer files into ctcLink.
Audience: Admissions Staff
There are three steps to the Accuplacer File Upload process -
Step 1 - External File
Step 2 - Upload
Step 3 - Test Load
External File - Navigate to College Board Accuplacer Website
- On the College Board Accuplacer website, select the Reports icon and then Custom Reports option from the left navigation.
- Insert a description in the Report Description section and proceed to Step 1.
If there is a previously saved query you may select it in the Saved Query section, Load a Query.
For the steps below: It is imparative that ALL fields are filled in the order described.
Failure to do so will result in report not running.
- Field Categories - Basic Information as well as Test Scores are required.
- Using the Available Fields list, move over the desired data options and select appropriate fields in the following order:
- Empl ID
- Last Name
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Birth Date
- Test Date
- Test Center/Site ID
- ARTM Arithmetic
- COLLM College-Level Math
- EINWR Intl Write Placer
- ELALB Element Algebra
- ESLLA Languange
- ESLLI Listening
- ESLRE Reading Skills
- ESLSE Sentence Meaning
- ESLWR ESL Write Placer
- ESSAY Write Placer
- REAC Read Comp
- SENTC Sentence Skills
Filter by Criteria
- Filter by Test Date - Select a desired date range.
- Proceed to Step 4.
- Include Header in Output File: Select the No option.
- Date Format: Select appropriate date of DD-MM-YYYY.
- Text Delimited: Select the Comma option.
- File Format: Select the Windows option.
- Download Format: Select the CSV option.
- Make Available for Web Service: Select the NO option.
- Create New Query: You may save this query for future use.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Submit button.
- After report is submitted, verify generated report and download if desired.
- Below is an example of an extracted Accuplacer file.
Upload - Upload Accuplacer Files to ctcLink
Navigation: Main Menu→ PeopleTools→ CTC Custom→ Extensions → Upload/Download Files
- Enter the Upload data.
- Academic Institution: Enter or Look Up.
- Functional Area: Enter or click Search to select from list.
- Business Process Name: Enter or click Search to select from list.
- On the Upload Files tab, click the Upload File button.
- Choose File and click the Upload button.
- Load the test score file (External Test Score Load QRG) to complete the process.