Merge Duplicate Applicant Records 02c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to merge duplicate records in ctcLink.
Audience: Admissions Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > SBCTC > Extensions > Campus Community > Personal Information > ID Management > ID Merge
- Click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the appropriate information in the Run Control ID field.
- Select the appropriate value from the Good ID list.
- Select the appropriate value from the Bad ID list.
- Click the Run button.
DISCLAIMER: This can only be used when both good and bad id’s are in Applicant (APPL) status, if either EMPLID’s are matriculated (MATR) the process will fail.
- Select the CTC_ID_MERGE process and click the OK button.
- Click on Process Monitor link.
- Click the Refresh button until the Run Status is Success.
- Click the Details link for the appropriate Run Instance.
- Click the View Log/Trace link on the Process Detail page.
- Click the PDF file link in the File List section to view the report.
- The report opens in a separate window.