Selective Admissions Acceptance Using Self Service 02f
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for tracking applicant responses to admissions offers using Self Service in ctcLink.
Audience: Selective Admissions Staff
Navigation: Student Admissions > Application Maintenance > Maintain Applications
- Once a student has submitted an application or a Staff member enters the application manually, search Maintain Applications and navigate to the Application Program Data tab.
- Click the Add New Row (+) button and chose ADMT or COND for the Program Action.
- Click the Save button.
- After the ADMT or COND code is saved in the Maintain Applications page, the applicant can view the status of the application in the Admissions Section of the Student Center and chose to Accept or Decline.
NOTE - This will only work if the applicant has claimed their ctcLink account and is able to log into Student Center.
- When the applicant selects the Accept/Decline link, the page redirects to Accept Admission.
- After clicking the Accept/Decline link, the applicant has a choice to Accept or Decline.
- After clicking Confirm Acceptance, the following message is presented:
- The applicant is now updated in the Admissions section of the Student Center to Completed for the application status.
- This action creates a new row (DEIN) in the Maintain Applications page. This action does not matriculate the applicant, and the matriculation process will need to be completed.
- If the applicant selects I Decline Admission, the following confirmation page is presented and Confirm Decline is the next step.
- The next message screen asks for responses to questions.
- The applicant is now updated in the Admissions section of the Student Center to Complete for the application status.
- This action creates a new row (WAPP) in the Maintain Applications page.