Making ISIR Corrections 23b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to Making ISIR corrections in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
Making ISIR Corrections
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Federal Application Data > Correct 2014-2015 ISIR Records
- Enter Student ID and Academic Institution then select Search.
- To begin the correction process select the (+) link to insert a new row on the Student Information tab.
- Once the new row is inserted fields will open to correct ISIR information.
Corrections can be made in any open field on any tab on the Correct 2014-2015 ISIR Records page the (+) link is removed and the INAS button remains.
- Make the necessary corrections for submitting.
- Once all corrections have been made change the Correction Status from ‘Pending’ to ‘Send’ from the Student Information tab.
- When the Correction Status has been changed to ‘Send’ select the INAS button to finish the process.
- Read all processing messages carefully and select OK.