Adding a Communication (Financial Aid) 11f, 23e
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for adding a communication in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
Navigation: Main Menu > Campus Community > Communications > Person Communications > Communication Management
Note: Set up Communication Speed Keys to perform this task. See Communication Speed Keys Setup QRG.
- From the Communication Management page select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the Student ID and select he Add button.
- Enter FINA in the Function field.
- Populate the Institution field by using the dropdown menu.
- Ensure the correct institution is selected so the Variable Data opens
- Select the Comm Key lookup tool to choose the desired notification.
- Select the Variable Data button, enter the Aid Year and select the OK button.
- Select the Save button.
- To validate that the Award Notification was generated, navigate to the View Financial Aid Status page.
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid View > Financial Aid Status
- Enter Student ID, Academic Institution, and Aid Year then select the Search button.
- Scroll to the Communication section to view the status.
- Process complete.