Changing a Budget 23c, 23d
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to change a budget in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
Changing a Student Budget
Navigation: Main Menu >Financial Aid>Budgets >Maintain Term Budgets
- Enter the Student ID, Academic Institution, and Aid Year and click Search.
- From the Student Budget Maintenance page insert a new row by clicking the (+) button next to the COA list.
- Choose any budget row and click on the (+) button to insert a new budget row.
- Use the lookup tool to choose a Budget Category Code and do the same for the Item Code.
Note: The Budget Category code and the Item Code must match.
- Enter a dollar amount under the Amount column and click Save.
In this example, a Computer Required Expense budget item was used.
- Process Complete.