Creating a Prorated EFC 23b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to create a prorated EFC in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
Creating a Prorated EFC
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Federal Application Data > Correct 2014-2015 ISIR records
- Enter Student ID, Academic Institution and click Search.
- Click the FM link under the ISIR Data section.
- From INAS Federal Extension page choose CSS Rules from the INAS Rule Set dropdown menu and click on the Budget Durations link.
- Change the Academic field to 3, 6, 9, or 12 and click OK.
- You will be taken back to the INAS Federal Extension page, click OK.
- From the Correct 2014-2015 ISIR records main page click the INAS button to complete the process.
The Prorated EFC has now changed.
- Process Complete.