Removing a Budget 23c, 23d
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for removing a budget in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
Removing a Budget
Navigation: Main Menu Financial Aid Budgets Maintain Term Budgets
- Enter Student ID, Academic Institution, Aid Year and click Search
- Choose the term that will have the budget removed by clicking the arrow under the Update Need Summary button
- Once the term is located click the (+) button next to the COA list
- A new row is inserted and a user can begin removing budget items.
- Click the (-) to delete budget rows and click OK on the message to confirm.
- Repeat the process for all rows and click Save.