Viewing NSLDS Data 23c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view NSLDS Data in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
View NSLDS Data
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Awards > View NSLDS Loan Data
- From the NSLDS Inquiry page enter the Student ID and click Search.
- Use the NSLDS Information page to view federal financial aid history maintained by the U.S. National Student Loan Data System.
- Use the NSLDS Loan Detail tab to review detailed information the federal loans a student has received.
- Use the NSLDS Pell tab to review a summary of a student’s Pell awards and Lifetime Eligibility Used.
- Users will NOT be using the NSLDS ACG and NSLDS NSG tabs as the programs are no longer available.
- Use the NSLDS Teach tab to review a student’s Teach Grant summary.
- Use the NSLDS Additional Information tab to review overpayment information or name history
- Process Complete.