Assigning Self Service Access 23e
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to Assign Self Service to a student in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
Assigning Self Service
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > View Packaging Status Summary
- From the Packaging Status Summary Page enter the Student ID, Academic Institution, and Aid Year then click Search.
- On the Packaging Status Summary page locate the Self Service fields.
- Use the dropdown menu next to Award Access to activate a student’s FA self-service.
- Select Use Filter and click Save.
- The Student Services Center shows how FA will be available to a student for viewing:
Navigation: Main Menu Campus Community Student Services Ctr (Student)
- Enter the Student ID and click Search (Click on the View Financial Aid link).
- Process Complete.