Auto Packaging Financial Aid 23e
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to auto package financial aid in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
Auto Package Financial Aid
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Awards > Award Processing > Assign Awards to a Student
- Enter the Student ID, Academic Institution, Aid Year and select Search.
- From the Assign Awards to a Student page select the lookup tool next to the Packaging Plan ID field.
- Choose the desired Packaging Plan ID from the list (for the example FA-WI-SP will be used).
- When the Packaging Plan ID field is populated select Retrieve.
- The award fields will populate and an award validation message will appear, select OK.
- Select Post to complete award processing.
- The award posting message will appear, select OK.
- Awards are posted and the Process is Complete.