Reducing Undisbursing Aid 23L
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to Reduce and Un-disburse Aid in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Technician/Counselor
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Awards > Award Processing > Assign Awards to a Student
- Enter the Student ID, Academic Institution, and Aid Year then click Search.
- From the Assign Awards to a Student page choose the Action letter/code based on the status of the award.
- B = Offer/Accept
- O = Offer
- Under the Offered column enter the award dollar amount.
- The Award Disbursement/Split page opens.
- Check the Custom Split checkbox.
- Enter the adjusted amounts for the award terms in the Offered column then click OK.
- The Accepted field will automatically populate with the dollar amount under the Student Aid Package tab.
- Click Validate and then Post.
Un-disburse Adjusted Aid
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Disbursement > Disburse Aid
- Enter the Student ID, Academic Institution, and Aid Year, then click Search.
- Click the appropriate Term from the Search Results.
- From the Disburse Aid page click the Authorization button for the desired Item Type.
- The Disbursement button will highlight; click to complete the disbursement process.
- View the results on the View Customer Account page.
Navigation: Main Menu > Student Financials > View Customer Accounts.
- Enter the Business Unit and Student ID then click Search.
- Click on the Items by Term link and scroll to the Term associated with the adjustment.
For the example below, the TCC Grant was adjusted.