Repackaging a Loan 23k
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to repackage a loan in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
This process is used for repacking a loan when a student has already been awarded aid
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Awards > Award Processing > Assign Awards to a student
- From the Award Entry page enter the Student ID, Academic Institution, and Aid Year then select Search.
- From the Award page select Repackage.
- An Award Validation message will appear and new Loan Item Types will appear with Offered amounts; select OK.
- The Repackaging process has validated the award as stated in the confirmation message; select Post.
- Acknowledge the Award Posting confirmation message; select OK.