View Financial Aid Self Service 28c, 23e
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view Financial Aid Self Service in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
View Financial Aid Self Service
Navigation: Main Menu > Campus Community > Student ServiceS Ctr (Student)
- From the Student Services Center page enter the Student ID and click Search.
- Under Finances click the View Financial Aid link
- From the Select Aid Year to View page click the appropriate Aid Year.
- The Award Summary page provides links for additional details as well as view Aid Year award descriptions and aa breakdown of award amounts by Term.
- The Financial Aid Summary link displays cost of attendance and EFC details.
- The Satisfactory Academic Progress link will display a student’s current SAP status.
- The Loan Counseling link will indicate if a student has completed Loan Entrance Counseling.
- Process Complete.