Viewing Anticipated Aid 23e
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how toview anticipated aid in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
Viewing Anticipated Aid Item Type
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Awards > View Anticipated Aid Item Type
- From the Anticipated Aid Item Type page enter the Student ID, Academic Institution, and Aid Year then select Search.
- Search results will appear for the student. Select the desired Item Type to review.
- The Anticipated Aid by Item Type page will appear with an option to Show Active Aid Only.
- If the box is selected, only active anticipated aid will show.
- Use the View All link to see aid for the entire year.
*Note* Fall Term information has disappeared because it was disbursed and no longer anticipated.
- The Disbursement ID field indicates the individual disbursement ID for this anticipated aid award.
- The page displays award information by disbursement ID, instead of by term or aid year.
- The As Of Date/Time field indicates the date and time when the anticipated aid was last updated.
View Anticipated Aid by Term
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Awards > View > Anticipated by Term
- From the Anticipated Aid by Term page enter Student ID, Academic Institution, and Aid Year then select Search.
- Search Results will appear, select the desired Term to review.
- Each field holds information regarding the anticipated aid:
- Apply Dt (apply date): Date the award can be applied to the student’s account as anticipated aid.
- Expire Dt (expire date): Last date the award is applied as anticipated aid to the student’s account.
- Net Award: New amount to be disbursed to the student for the term for an item type.
- Total Active Anticipated Aid: Total amount of anticipated aid that is still active for the student for the term.