Disbursing Aid 23L
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to disburse aid in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Disbursement > Disburse Aid
- Enter the Student ID, Academic Institution, and Aid Year then select Search.
- From the Disburse Aid page select the appropriate term for aid disbursement by selecting the Term link.
- The Disburse Aid page opens with two awards viewable. To disburse all awards click View all to show all available awards.
- Begin the disbursement process by selecting the Authorization button.
- Once the authorization is complete the Disbursement button will highlight and the award amount will populate the Authorized field.
- *Note*: If there is an error during the authorization process a blue Messages link will display next to the disbursement button. Select this link to view the error message.
- Select the Disbursement button.
- The Disbursement button will grey out and the Disbursed field will populate with the award amount.
- A Messages link will appear. Select this link to view the disbursement message, and then select the Return link.