Reviewing FA Authorization and Disbursement 23L
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to Review FA Authorization and Disbursement in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
Review FA Authorization and Disbursement
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Disbursement > View Disbursement Status
- From the Authorization/Disbursements page enter the Student ID, Academic Institution, and Aid Year then click Search. The Student Authorize/Disburse page opens.
- For each disbursement the following information can be viewed:
- Disb ID: Displays the disbursement ID for the award within the selected term and is not necessarily sequential.
- Disb Plan: Thedisbursement plan associated with the award.
- Offer: The award amount offered by the financial aid office to the student when the student was packaged.
- Accept: The award amount that the student has accepted.
- Auth: Total amount that has been authorized for disbursement for that disbursement ID.
- Disbursed: The total amount that has been disbursed to the student for that disbursement ID.
- Messages: Authorization and disbursement messages.Process Complete