Direct Loan Management Page 23k
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to use the DL Management page in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Advisor
DL Management Page
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Loans > Direct Lending Management > Manage Direct Loan Application
- Enter Student ID, Academic Institution, and Aid Year and then select Search.
- Use the Application Bio/Demo tab to view borrower/student/parent information.
- Use the Application Misc Data tab to process and review information pertaining to student eligibility, promissory note printing, and loan credit information.
- Use the Application Financial tab to review and update financial data.
a. Change the loan disbursement dates using the Override Loan Dates checkbox.
b. Change loan period start and end dates using the Override Loan Period checkbox.
c. View or update the loan certification date in the date field of Loan Application Data.
- Use the Application Acknowledgement page to review loan process status, loan origination status, and acknowledgement information.
a. Set and remove loans from hold status.
Note – always click the Update Origination button when adding or removing holds.
b. Select the Activate Change button when changes are made to the student not related to awards or dates such as Bio Demo, ATB, or SULA updates.
c. The field values in the Anticipated tab are derived from the Origination record and Direct Loan Application component.
d. If COD has sent an acknowledgment, the Acknowledged tab is populated with that data.
- In the following detailed pages, if the COD response file is imported correctly, the ACKNOWLEDGED column will be populated with data COD acknowledged, in addition to the Originated values. Below is are the descriptions of the information available in the detail links:
a. Misc Loan Detail: Additional direct lending originated and acknowledged information regarding the disclosure print option and origination fee percent for the loan.
b. Borrower Detail: Originated and acknowledged detail information for the borrower.
c. Name Detail: Originated and acknowledged name information for this loan.
d. ATB: ATB information if applicable.
e. Eligibility Detail: Originated and acknowledged direct lending eligibility detail information.
f. Student Detail: Originated and acknowledged detail information for the student.
g. Address Detail: Originated and acknowledged student address information.
h. SULA: Originated and acknowledged SULA-related information.