Updating FA Progress Units on Desired Classes by Students 23c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to update FA progress units on desired classes by students in ctcLink.
Audience: Curriculum Management Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Financial Aid Term > Update FA Progress Units
- On the Update FA Progress Units page:
- Click the Add a New Value tab.
- Create a new Run Control ID and enter it into the Run Control ID field.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter PS Query in the Selection Tool field.
- Enter CTC_FA_ZEROFAUNITS in the Query Name field.
- Click the Edit Prompts link.
- Enter Institution information.
- Enter Term information.
- Click Preview Selection Results link to ensure students are being selected.
- Enter "0.00" in the FA Progress Units field.
- Click the Run button.
- From the Process Scheduler Request page, ensure that the checkbox is selected for the SFA_FAUNTUPD process.
- Click the OK button.
- Review the Process Monitor to verify the process completed successfully.
- From the Update FA Progress Units page, click the Process Monitor link at the top of the page.
- Review the Message Log to identify any records that could not be updated.