Running Suspense Prospects Query 23b
The Suspense Prospects query is an opportunity for schools to reach out to students who have submitted a FAFSA to your instutution, but have not applied for enrollment.
This query will include names, addresses and emails from the ISIR for contacting prospect students.
Navigation: Main Menu > Reporting Tools > Query > Schedule Query
- Enter a new or existing Run Control ID.
- Entert the Query Name - CTC_FA_SUSPENSE_PROSPECTS
- Select Search.
- Select the CTC_FA_SUSPENSE_PROSPECTS link.
- Edit prompts will appear. Populate the following fields:
- Select OK.
The Schedule Query page will now be populated with the parameters to run the query.
- Select Run.
- Select OK from the Process Scheduler Request page.
- Select the Process Monitor link and ensure the process runs to "Success" and "Posted".
- Select Go Back to Schedule Query link.
- Select Report Manager link.
- Select FA24 Requirement link.
- Select the CTC_FA_SUSPENSE_PROSPECTS-xxxxxx.csv link.
- Depending on browser, you will be asked to open the results in Excel.
- Select OK to open in Excel.
You can now filter the results and work the list accordingly.