Deleting a Comment (Financial Aid) 11g
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to Delete a Comment in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Director/Administrator
Deleting a comment
Navigation: Main Menu > Campus Community Comments > Comments-Person > Person Comment Summary
- From the Person Comment Summary page enter the Empl ID and click the Search button.
- Enter the Function (FINA for Financial Aid Year and FINT for FA Term)
- The Variable Data link will enable as a hyperlink. Click the link to enter Variable Data, then click the OK button.
- Click the Search button.
- The Search Results section will produce the list of date and time stamped comments that have been created for the student:
- The Edit link allows a user to ‘Append’ a comment.
- The View link allows a user to view a comment.
- The Trash Can icon allows a user to delete a comment.
- Choose the desired comment to delete and click the Trash Can icon.
- When the Delete Confirmation message appears click OK.
- A second message will appear requesting confirmation, click the OK button.
- The Comment is now deleted. Click Save to finalize the transaction.
- Process Complete