Manually Overriding SAP Status 23h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to override a SAP status in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
Overriding SAP Calculation
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Satisfactory Academic Progress > Maintain Student SAP Data
- Enter Student ID and Institution then select the Search button.
- Enter the Override SAP Status or use the lookup tool to find the appropriate status for SAP calculation.
- Select the SAVE button.
- The Override SAP Status field will now be populated with the SAP Override entered.
- The SAP Calculations Results section will not change.
- The SAP Calculation Data section will not change.
- The Student SAP section will now display the Override SAP Status, the User ID of the person entering the override, the date and time and any comments placed.
- Process Complete.