Update ATB Fields 23
Purpose: Use this page to create and maintain Ability to Benefit data in batch using ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid staff.
Update ATB Fields
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Ability to Benefit > Create Ability to Benefit
- Enter New or use existing Run Control ID.
- Select the Search button.
- Choose PS Query from the Selection Tool.
- Select the Query Name field. Select the magnifying glass and choose CTC_FA_SB_PS_ATB.
- Select the Edit Prompts link.
- Enter the desired information into Institution field.
- Enter the desired information into Aid Yr field.
- Under the Default Values section select the Academic Institution.
- Select Preview Selection Results and notate an EmplID for a student.
- Select the Run button.
- Select the Ok button.
- Select the Process Monitor link.
- Select Refresh button. Check the Run Status of the process in the Process list page.
To validate go to:
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Ability to Benefit > Manage Ability to Benefit
- Enter EmplId.
- Enter Institution.
- Select Search.
The student you entered will show with a value in the Ability to Benefit Code field.
You have successfully gone through the Create Ability to Benefit process.
End of procedure.