ISIR Suspense Management 23
Purpose: To run an ISIR Suspense report using ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid staff.
Navigation: Main Menu > Reporting Tools > Query > Schedule Query
Identify suspended ISIR’s by running the following query name: CTC_FA_SUSPEND_ISIR_DETAIL.
- Use a New or Existing Run Control ID.
- Enter the query name and select Search.
- Select the blue link for the desired query.
Edit Prompts will appear.
Enter the following:
- Aid Year
- Select OK.
- From the Schedule Query page select Run.
Ensure the Process Monitor reads “Success” and “Posted”.
- Select Details link.
- From the View Log/Trace file select the Query name with .csv to open with Excel.
You have successfully run the query to generate and view a suspense report.
End of procedure.