INAS Batch Calculations 23
Purpose: Use the Institutional Needs Analysis System (INAS) Batch Calculation page to calculate INAS in batch for federal methodology based on an ISIRs EFC
Audience: Financial Aid staff
INAS Batch Calculations
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > File Management > INAS Batch Calculation
This brings you to the INAS Batch Calc search page.
- Enter the desired information into the Run Control ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- Enter the correct Institution name in the Institution field.
- Select the Aid Year field and enter the desired information.
- Select the Application Type value - ctcLink uses Federal only - Enter F for Federal - The Calculate Inst NCP row automatically defaults to N.
- Select Clear Calc Requests? value - Enter Y.
- Select the Run button.
Selecting Y in the Clear Calc Request? field prompts the system to remove files from the tables after performing the batch calculation. Selecting Y prevents you from running batch calculation on these files again.
- Select OK button.
- Select the Process Monitor link. Locate Process Instance number assigned in prior step.
- Select REFRESH button until Run Status is "Success" and Distribution Status is "Posted".
You have successfully made a batch calculation of institutional applications using INAS.
End of Procedure.