Update Aggregates with NSLDS 23
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to update aggregate tables with incoming data using ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid staff
Update Aggregates with NSLDS
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > File Management > NSLDS > Update Aggregates with NSLDS
Enter New or use existing Run Control ID.
- Enter Institution and Aid Year
- Report Parameters
- Select the “Update NSLDS Data” radio button
- Preserve Override (See Note below)
Population Selection checkbox is selected.
- Selection Tool = PS Query
- Query Name = CTC_FA_SB_PS_NSLDS_WEEKLY_PUSH
- Select Edit Prompts and enter the following:
- Aid Year
- Select Preview Selection to review students
- Select Run or Save to add to a JobSet.
Preserve Override Check box: Update does not take place if the NSLDS Total amount has been overridden at the student level.
If enabling Run, select the process and the OK button.
- Select Refresh button until the process runs to Success and Posted.
- Select the Details link to look up the Instance number generated in previous step.
- Select the View Log/Trace link and locate your log file.
- Verify that rows were updated.
You have successfully updated aggregate tables using ctcLink.
End of procedure.