View a Financial Aid Term 23
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to view a financial aid term using ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid staff
You can use the Financial Aid Term component to view or modify loan, graduation, and budget information that is relevant to financial aid processing for a term. You can also view, add, or update a student’s academic level and load (academic and financial aid) information for a particular term. In addition, you can view, add, or update a student's academic statistics including GPA (grade point average), residency information, and progress for a term.
View a Financial Aid Term
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Financial Aid Term > Maintain Student FA Term
- Enter the desired information into the Empl ID field.
- Enter Institution.
- Enter Aid Year.
- Select the Search button.
- Use the FA Term page to view term information.
- Select the Acad Level tab - Use the Acad Level page to view, add, or update a student's academic load and financial aid information for a particular term.
- Select the Statistics tab - Use the Statistics page to view, add, or update a student's GPA (grade point average), residency credit (how many credits are completed at the home institution), and SULA credit information for a term.
- Select the Financial Aid Info tab - Use the Financial Aid Info page to review loan and budget information that is relevant to financial aid processing for a term.
- Select the Records/Term Info tab - Use the Records/Term Info page to view or modify student record information for a term.
- Select the Withdrawal Info tab - Use the Withdrawal Info page to view a student's withdrawal information from Student Records.
You have successfully viewed the different elements of a student's financial aid term.
End of Procedure.